Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jeez-It #1



Well this is not a playlist, i will only post those once or twice a month because thats basically my top 12 songs that i have found/wanted to share with after going through about 300 new/kinda new released songs.

However every now and again i will post these mini posts kinda like a normal music blog but i am calling them jeez-its. The thing I am trying to steer clear of is putting up a whole bunch of random shit and then making my readers sift through tons of songs to find the gold. Thats what almost every other music blog does... Thats why i spend way too much time trying to find the gold, you could call me a gold digger...


This Jeez-it is dedicated to The Bloody Beetroots, who will be coming within quite a few hours driving distance (denver and el paso) this weekend (the denver show has the crookers too!). Which isnt so bad since the bloody beets are from Italy. Unless I can find a pack of friends to road trip down there with me... its probably not happening. So far my favorite track from them is Warp 1.9 which you can find the song and video on my first playlist, however they release some pretty wicked remixes

Here is their video for their song Cornelius. When I watch this video it reminds me of all the crazy/awesome/drunkin nights i have had with my friends... I like that Steve Aoki is in the video, he is my asian Andrew WK. I also like the girl dancing with the daft punk helmit on. the song is good... i am not 100% it would make the top 12 cut or not so i put it here

The Bloody Beetroots - “Cornelius” (Radio Oi)





here is a crookers remix since they'll be around too
Proxy - Raven (Crookers Remix Radio Rip)

No comments: